1. The Bible We believe in the Bible as the verbally (every word) and plenary (completely) inspired word of God. The Scriptures are inerrant and infallible and therefore, it is the final authority for faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. God We believe that there is only one true, living, and eternal God. The Godhead is revealed in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are one God, having precisely the same nature, attributes, and perfection's. God as Father - Gen. 1:1; Matt. 6:9; Eph. 4:6 God as Son - Isa. 9:6; Jn. 1:1, 3:16; I Cor. 15:28; Matt. 1:18-25; Lk. 1:26-38 God as Holy Spirit - Jn. 14:16, 26; Acts 1:5 and 8, 2:1-4. 3. Man We believe that God created man in His own image (Gen. 1:27; 2:7). Man was created in a state of holiness to bring honor to God through obedience, but man voluntarily disobeyed and fell from his holy state and became a fallen and sinful creature, unable to save himself from his lost condition (Gen. 3:1-24). Consequently, all of mankind is born with a sinful nature (Rom. 5:19; Ps. 51:5) and that sinful nature is evidenced by sinful acts. We believe in the total depravity of man (Rom. 3:23; 5:12; 6:23).
4. Salvation We believe that salvation is a gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith, apart from works, in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of sins. (John 1:12; Rom. 1:17; 4:1-5; Eph. 1:7; 2:8-10; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 John 1:9) This gift of salvation has been provided for all mankind through the redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ - namely by His life, death, resurrection, ascension, and intercession. We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God's power and are thus secure in Christ forever. (John 6:37-40; 10:27-30; Rom. 8:1, 38-39; 1 Cor. 1:4-8; 1 Peter 1:4-5)
5. The Church We believe that the universal church, which is the body and the espoused bride of Christ, is solely made up of born-again persons. The local church, which manifests the Body of Christ on earth, is also made up of born-again persons. (1 Cor. 12:12-14; 2 Cor. 11:2; Eph. 1:22-23; 5:25-27; Heb. 12:22-24) We believe that the establishment and continuance of local churches is clearly taught and defined in the New Testament Scriptures. (Matt. 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; 11:1; 14:27; 20:17;, 28-32; 1 Tim. 3:1-13; Titus 1:5-11)
6. Ordinances We believe that there are two church ordinances: Baptism and the Lord's Supper.  Baptism is the immersion of a believer in water to show forth in a solemn and beautiful emblem our faith in the crucified, buried, risen Savior, and our death to sin and resurrection to a new life; and that it is a prerequisite to church membership. (Matt. 3:16; 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:46-47)  The Lord's Supper is a memorial service commemorating His death until He comes and should be preceded by solemn self-examination. (Matt. 26:26-29; Mark 16:22-25; Luke 22:15-20; 1 Cor. 11:23-24)
7. Last Things We believe in the bodily return of Jesus Christ to earth for His saints and the establishment of His eternal kingdom. (Ps. 89:3-4; Dan. 2:31-45; Zech. 14:4-11; 1 Thess. 1:10; 4:13-18; Titus 2:13; Rev. 3:10; 19:11-16; 20:1-6) We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men - the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgment and everlasting punishment. (Matt. 25:46; John 5:28-29; 11:25-26; 1 Thess. 1:7-10; Rev. 20:5-6; 12-13) We believe that the next event in fulfillment of prophecy is the imminent two-fold return of Christ. First, Christ will return for His Bride to meet Him in the air at the Rapture of the church, before the Great Tribulation to judge the saints. Second, He will return at the end of the Great Tribulation to set up His Millennial Kingdom, which will end with the Great White throne judgment. Finally, He will cast Satan into the Lake of Fire and then create a new heaven and a new earth. (I Cor. 15:51-53, I Thess. 4:13-18, Rev. 3:10, Dan. 9:24-27, Mt. 24:15-30, I Cor. 3:12-17, Rev. 19:6-9, 19:11-21, 20:11-15, 21:1-22:5)